If a package does not arrive at the designated address or the contents of the package arrive damaged the coverage will protect it.
- Coverage will include package protection from damage, loss, or theft.
- Coverage will not qualify for used items that have wear and tear with time.
- Loss claims will not be covered if the Carrier confirms the successful delivery of a Package to the correct destination address.
- Extensive investigation will be conducted by USPS and UPS for lost/stolen packages.
- Due to certain fraudulent markers, the insurer ShipInsurance may request additional theft documentation, onsite inspection, mail theft report, police report, or sworn testimony.
In order to submit a claim, insurance should have been selected at the point of purchase in accordance with shipping. The retailer will not be responsible for the loss of the package or damage in transit if insurance was not selected.
Submission of claims:
- All packaging materials and damaged items must be kept in their original form. The receiver must submit photos to be assessed by the insurer.
- Packaging and items should not be disposed of until the claim has been finalized.
- Discovery of loss or damage is applied within 16 days of the apparent delivery date.
- Once the claim is sent, please allow 20 business days for the determination of qualification.
Email email@example.com for more questions and submissions.
*All contents and conditions reserve the right to Shipinsurance*